Horton Advisory is a communications firm.
We help our clients achieve their goals by shaping and promoting their messages to resonate with the right audience.
- Strategic communication: developing a plan that includes appropriate content and hits the right audience with consistent messages
- Message development: crafting the most compelling argument
- Specialist writing: op-eds, speeches, news releases, talking points, message tracks, fact sheets, papers, annual reports, letters, emails, lobbying materials, social content, scripts, etc
- Media liaison: pursuing presence or absence across print, broadcast, and digital media
- Stakeholder engagement: communicating with and gleaning insight from stakeholders
- Media training: understanding the modern media environment, preparing for effective engagement
- Political intelligence: guidance and briefings on politics, government, and business in Australia and the Asia-Pacific
- Podcasts: production and distribution of tailored podcasts
- Project management: research, video, audio, animation, graphic, web
We prioritise discretion and do not openly promote the work we do for our clients.
If you are interested in the services of the firm email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horton Advisory produces a curated summary of the day's news, 6am, every working day. Sign up.